Acceptance of Terms
- This Website is owned and operated by Ohm Energy Pte Ltd (“Ohm”).
- You affirm that you are either 18 years old or older, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- You are responsible for all access to the Website using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website or any individual function or feature of the Website will always be available and/or error free. The Website may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying out essential maintenance on the Website.
- We may, at any time, for any reason and without notice, terminate your access to the Website. If we terminate your access to the Website, you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Website.
Use of the Website
permission to use the Website is personal to you and is
non-transferable. You may not use the Website or the Website
content for commercial purposes. Your use of the Website is
conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth
in these Terms and you agree that you will not:
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website, the servers or networks used to make the Website available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble any portion of the Website. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Website to create an interoperable program, you must contact us and we may provide you with the interface data, subject to the verification of your identity and other information;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or from any material originating from the Website;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website without our written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website content;
- Use any manual or automatic device to gather Website content, reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without our written consent. However, we grant operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Website. This is for the sole purpose, and solely to the extent necessary, of creating publicly available and searchable indices of materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
- You are not allowed to parse information from our website through electronic or automated means. You are not allowed to use information from our website for commercial uses, publish any information from our website, or enter information from our website into electronic systems, unless you obtain prior explicit consent of Ohm Energy Pte. Ltd. in writing, or do it for private use only. We reserve the right to sue for consequential damages for any infringement.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The intellectual property rights in the Website and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our written permission.
- The Website may provide links to external websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of these external websites, or for any goods or services they supply. We also do not give any warranty or representation or accept any liability in relation to any of these. Your use of external websites and resources is at your own risk.
- All information or advice provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, originality, usefulness, performance or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this Website. We also do not give any warranty, undertaking or representation of any kind, either expressed or implied. In addition, nothing on this Website shall be construed as an offer, solicitation and/or recommendation to any person and/or class of persons to buy any of the products or services referred to in this Website. You agree not to use the content of this Website as a substitute for independent investigations and competent financial and business judgment, and you shall obtain professional advice tailored to your particular factual situation, if applicable.
- We are not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice, or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- This Website, the content in this Website, or the results of its use for any purpose is provided "as is" and "as available". We do not guarantee that this Website or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements.
- We provide the Website on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Website.
- The information contained in this Website shall be accessed and used at your own risk, to the fullest extent permissible, and subject and pursuant to all applicable laws and regulations. In no event shall we be liable to any party for or in respect of: (i) any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special or incidental loss or damage; or (ii) any loss or deferment of revenue or profit, or loss of use, opportunity, contract or goodwill arising from and/or in connection with any use of or inability to use this Website and/or reliance on the accuracy, availability, timeliness, title, non-infringement, quality, reliability, suitability and/or completeness of the contents of this Website.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Ohm as well as Ohm’s officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss or liability, including reasonable legal fees, to the extent that such action is based upon, arises out of, or relates to your violation, or violation by any other person using your password or account of these Terms.
of Personal Data
- We may collect and use information about you in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Notice. Click here to read the Notice.
- We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and the frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our Website, and common entry and exit points into our Website.
- Such Aggregate Information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our Website so as to improve your online experience with us.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the Website and you could be negatively affected when you access the Website.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- Your permission to use the Website is personal to you and is non-transferable. You may not use the Website or the Website content for commercial purposes. Your use of the Website is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in these Terms and you agree that you will not: