Purpose and Objectives
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
From time to time, we may make changes to these Terms without notice. Any revisions or updates made to these Terms will be published on our Website. By browsing the Website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current Terms and you should check these each time you revisit the Website.
You affirm that you are either 18 years old or older, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
Types of Cookies
There are several different types of cookies which our website uses:
Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
The Website may provide links to external websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of these external websites, or for any goods or services they supply. We also do not give any warranty or representation or accept any liability in relation to any of these. Your use of external websites and resources is at your own risk
Not Accepting Cookies and Removal of Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website https://policies.google.com/privacy tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. The ideal outcome of the presentation may not be complete nor accurate. Ohm accepts no responsibility in the event of a difference in the presented outcome because of this selection.
- Not Accepting Cookies and Removal of Cookies
- We provide the Website on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Website.
- The information contained in this Website shall be accessed and used at your own risk, to the fullest extent permissible, and subject and pursuant to all applicable laws and regulations. In no event shall we be liable to any party for or in respect of: (i) any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special or incidental loss or damage; or (ii) any loss or deferment of revenue or profit, or loss of use, opportunity, contract or goodwill arising from and/or in connection with any use of or inability to use this Website and/or reliance on the accuracy, availability, timeliness, title, non-infringement, quality, reliability, suitability and/or completeness of the contents of this Website.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Ohm as well as Ohm’s officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss or liability, including reasonable legal fees, to the extent that such action is based upon, arises out of, or relates to your violation, or violation by any other person using your password or account of these Terms.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.